Easy Gluten-Free Entertaining Cookbook: 50 Delicious Gluten-Free Party Recipes For Every Occasion
Downloadable PDF Version
by Christine Seelye-King and Aimee DuFresne
Edited by Marcy Guyer
50 recipes your guests will love and won’t know are gluten-free!
Whether you’re hosting a small intimate gathering of friends or a large party with an open guest list, Easy Gluten-Free Entertaining will satisfy everyone whether they live gluten-free or not.
Inside you’ll be treated to practically limitless gluten-free recipe and menu ideas safe for anyone eliminating wheat or gluten from their daily lives. Not only are all these recipes gluten-free, most of them are also grain-free, nut-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and/or vegan.
Your next social gathering will be a success because the recipes included make it easy to satisfy any and all palates and preferences whether your guests follow a gluten-free lifestyle or not. From delicious appetizers to main dishes, side dishes, and dessert look no further than Easy Gluten-Free Entertaining from GlutenSmart Press.
Contains photographs of every recipe!
Your guests will love these Easy Gluten-Free favorites:
- Grilled Pink Grapefruit with Maple Tamari Glaze
- Tomato Basil Deviled Eggs
- Spring Greens, Flowers and Sweet Herbs
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Marinated Mediterranean Broccoli
- Hearty Flavors Bread
- Sweet Potato and Rosemary Manioc Biscuits
- Polenta Cakes
- Quinoa Primavera
- Stuffed Tomatoes with Truffled Herb Goat Cheese
- Avocado Cilantro Soup
- Springy Rolls w/ Hoisin Sauce
- Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Puffed Millet Sunbutter Balls
- Apricot Amaretto Tart
- Black Bean Brownie Pixels
- Chocolate Orange Fudge Sauce
- Many, many, more.
A great book for anyone looking for entertainment ideas that just happen to be gluten-free.